Our Occupational Therapists regularly participate in continuing education as a result of which we are able to offer the following additional services.
- Yoga Therapy
- PGAP - Progressive Goal Attainment program
- MPS - Microcurrent Point Stimulation
- BrainFx 360 Assessment
- AMPS - Assessment of Motor and Process Skills
- Coma Stimulation / Slow to Recover Program
- Irlen Screening
- Goal Management Training
- Wheelchair prescription - ADP Authorizers
- Mindfulness with Biofeedback
We are excited to announce the addition of MyndMove™ at our Pickering clinic. MyndMove™ is a neurorehabilitation therapy that combines non-invasive functional electrical stimulation, a patient’s cognitive drive, and a therapist’s clinical guidance to treat upper extremity paralysis and improve voluntary arm and hand movements such as reaching and grasping for those who have experienced a stroke or spinal cord injury.